Sunday, March 2, 2014

Author Bio

My name is Tristen Evans (duhh haha). I'm a sixteen year old writer/author from east Texas. I live on a ranch with cows, horses, pigs and dogs, however I've always been drawn to writing. I started what was to become "The Resistance" in when I was 13 and finished it when I was in 15. I self published with CreateSpace in 2013 only to realize soon after that many indie book stores refuse to buy Amazon/CreateSpace books. Now I'm looking for a literary agent to get my book back on track to be a major hit.

Random stuff about me: I love riding horses. I'm homeschooling for the last three years of high school. I'm a Christian. I love hanging out with my family and friends from church.

Family Facts: I have two brothers named Trace and Tucker. My parents names are Tracy(dad) and Heather(mom). I have a cousin named Cassidy. Every Sunday, my grandparents cook after church and the family comes out and we all eat together.

Pet Facts:
I have a pig, a cat, four horses, three dogs and a TON of cows. My pig's name is Charlotte. My dogs' names are Miley, Lily and Henry. Horses' names: Hank, Tuff, Gracie and Dakota. A few of the cows that we named are: Lil Mamma, Carrot Top, Jersey, Brownie, Sarah, Hope, Hannah and Blue.

So there's a little bit about me..
~Tristen Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment